Note field in AddressBook/Exchange

Post by tigge » Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:55:44

Looking for a way to retrieve the data in the notes field within the
Exchange/Outlook GAB(Global Address Book). I've been able to get other
fields like Name and ID (CdoPR_DISPLAY_NAME/CdoPR_ENTRY_ID). Using the FIELD
from an AddressEntry. But I haven't come across the NOTES field yet.

Does anyone know what the CDO constant or PropType is?

Thanks....Sam

1. Note field in AddressBook/Exchange

Looking for a way to retrieve the data in the notes field within the
Exchange/Outlook GAB(Global Address Book). I've been able to get other
fields like Name and ID (CdoPR_DISPLAY_NAME/CdoPR_ENTRY_ID). Using the FIELD
from an AddressEntry. But I haven't come across the NOTES field yet.

Does anyone know what the CDO constant or PropType is?

Thanks....Sam

2. -Crash- Exchange Server 5.5 sp3 on Nt 4.0 SP6a

3. MSExchange DSA

4. CDO field and addressbook view problem

5. OWA and permissions

6. Exchg 5.5 Global Addressbook display fields

7. Install Exchange 2000

8. modify fields visible in Outlook98/2000 addressbook

9. Field mapping between Exchange and Lotus Notes

10. How to Copy Global Addressbook entry to Personal Addressbook through vb program

11. export addressbook to text, import test to addressbook