Publish an Exchange folder to web

Post by S?ren Jense » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi

Is there any way to publish a folder to a specific URL. I have a "task
folder" which I need everybody in the organisation to be able to view in a
browser (and not through web access).

regards

S?ren

1. Publishing Public Folder on special designed web pages

I want to publish some of the exchange public folder on my special
designed web page which has URL links to the Exchange subfolders.
How can I access any subfolder directly. Active server always gets
\exchange\logon.asp.
I know Exchange  5.0  publishs  Public Folders on internet. But it
publishs Public Folders in its structure.

2. using migrate.exe

3. Publishing Public Folders to a Web Server

4. Exchange 2000 with 2 domains?

5. Web Access - Unable to get Published Folder List

6. Unable to update Public Free/Busy data

7. how to publish public folders on intranet web

8. Sent items

9. Web storage / web folders / accessing folders from the web

10. Publish the ms exchange Global Address List on the web

11. Publishing Calendar on Web from Exchange Server

12. Publishing Exchange Based NN Groups to the Web...

13. Publish newsgroups through Exchange 5.5 to web