Exchange inbox rules

Post by Anton Pisklyuko » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 06:08:43

Hi all!

Please be so kind to solve my little problem, who knows how to.

I have Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Win2kServer SP2 serving the mail for my domain...
let's say, for my domain "A".

A friend of mine gave me hosting for another domain, domain "B". All the
mail for domain "B" is redirected to a single mailbox in my domain "A".

Now, the question is: how can I distribute the mail for domain "B" to
concrete users of domain "A"? I tried to create rules in Outlook2K, but all
the rules with condition "recipient address contains text" cannot be
executed on server, only Outlook client can execute them. Permanently
running Outlook client on server doesn't look a good solution to me; I'm
sure there is a simple way to implement server-side rules.

I'll be grateful for any ideas. Thank you in advance.

1. Exchange inbox rules

Hi all!

Please be so kind to solve my little problem, who knows how to.

I have Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Win2kServer SP2 serving the mail for my domain...
let's say, for my domain "A".

A friend of mine gave me hosting for another domain, domain "B". All the
mail for domain "B" is redirected to a single mailbox in my domain "A".

Now, the question is: how can I distribute the mail for domain "B" to
concrete users of domain "A"? I tried to create rules in Outlook2K, but all
the rules with condition "recipient address contains text" cannot be
executed on server, only Outlook client can execute them. Permanently
running Outlook client on server doesn't look a good solution to me; I'm
sure there is a simple way to implement server-side rules.

I'll be grateful for any ideas. Thank you in advance.

2. Public Folders Service Not Viewable

3. Outlook 98 Inbox Rules vs Rules Wizard

4. Recurring Meeting getting corrupt when using Japanese Locale

5. Migrate.exe Error, Cannot Modify Inbox Rules (Exchange 5.5)

6. Public Folder Replication between two sites

7. Inbox assistant rules not working after exchange 5.5 upgrade

8. How do I setup Exchange Admin on a workstation

9. Inbox Rules Store on Exchange Server 5.5

10. Inbox Rules limitation in Exchange Server 5.5

11. OOF/Inbox rules not working after Exchange Restore

12. Migrate.exe Error, Cannot Modify Inbox Rules (Exchange 5.5)

13. Exchange upgrade to 5.5 - Inbox Rules fail after upgrade