How to move contact list b/w msft.outlook and exchange 2000 server owa contact

How to move contact list b/w msft.outlook and exchange 2000 server owa contact

Post by Eddy Okuw » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:23:27

How can i move or copy my microsoft outlook contact list
to Microsoft Exchange Server Outlook Web Access contact
list. Any appropriate answer can be rewarded via paypal if
email address is provided.

How to move contact list b/w msft.outlook and exchange 2000 server owa contact

Post by Benoit Boudevill » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 08:42:45

drag'n'drop from Outlook to your Exchange profile's Contact folder
you must be using Outlook tho

or you can use exmerge too...