Uninstalling Exchange 5.5

Post by Matt Meserv » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:29:49

I've uninstalled Exchange 5.5 but a directory in root called exchsrvr still
exists.  Can I simple delete this directory now that Exchange has been
uninstalled?

Uninstalling Exchange 5.5

Post by Inna Tuttl » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 05:24:30

Quote:-----Original Message-----

I've uninstalled Exchange 5.5 but a directory in root called exchsrvr still
exists.  Can I simple delete this directory now that Exchange has been
uninstalled?

.
Yes, you can.
Inna

1. Uninstalling exchange 5.5

Hi, this is probably very simple I know, I have never had
to uninstall 5.5 before and need to do so as I am doing a
clean build, but I cannot figure out how to remove the
exchange components from the server... believe it or not I
even looked under add/remove programs but there is nothing
there...

Pls Help!

2. Printing Out Address Book

3. uninstalling exchange 5.5

4. Exchange 2000 first time install

5. Uninstalling Exchange 5.5

6. Reset Public folder Ownership to Administrator

7. Uninstalling Exchange 5.5 Evaluation Software

8. Group Shield - Recommend or Not

9. Uninstalling Exchange 5.5 eval

10. Uninstalling Exchange 5.5