OWA out of the office option

Post by Vladimi » Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:48:21

Dear All,

I have tried to use out of the office option for the first time on the
exchange server 2000.
Selecting option through the OWA in the options page does not do anything.
What should I do or check to enable users to set up that feature when they
want through OWA?

Thank you,
Vladimir

OWA out of the office option

Post by Vladimi » Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:57:14

I should read the manual!!!
If somebody has the same question read this!!!
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q323665

Sorry for bothering,
Vladimir

Quote:> Dear All,