SPAM filtering via message filters: mass import?

SPAM filtering via message filters: mass import?

Post by John Este » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:13:05

Exchange System Manager allows you to block domains or
email addresses in the Global Settings, Message Delivery,
Filtering tab. But this only allows you to add them one
at a time. The Active Directory property it saves to,
msExchServerBindingsTurflist, will also only allow you to
add one at a time. Is there any way to import a file of
domains/emails? I found nothing on TechNet or the web
about this.

Thanks.
John

SPAM filtering via message filters: mass import?

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:33:53

Hi John

Here is a link to an SMTP Event Script created by Siegfried Weber that might
help:
http://www.cdolive.net/download/SMTPTransportEvent-SenderFilter.zip

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> Exchange System Manager allows you to block domains or
> email addresses in the Global Settings, Message Delivery,
> Filtering tab. But this only allows you to add them one
> at a time. The Active Directory property it saves to,
> msExchServerBindingsTurflist, will also only allow you to
> add one at a time. Is there any way to import a file of
> domains/emails? I found nothing on TechNet or the web
> about this.

> Thanks.
> John

1. Spam filter (Norton a/v filtering)

Recently our company purchase Symantec AVF for exchange to
filter spam by subject and contents. ( dont know why
symantec but anyways)
So the install goes fine however when I try to access the
console for AVF, I get an error: 500 Internal server error.

This program uses web base control which use port 8081.
If you have any experience with Symantec avf, Can you help
me out here.

Is there any steps that I am missing?
Is this even a good filter compare to the other ones thats
been talked about?

Thank you
Jesse

2. Exchange 5.5 Mailbox Cleanup Agent

3. Importing a list to filter SPAM

4. Exchange Attachments

5. Creating My Own Spam Filter with CDO scripting object via a COM object

6. Aliases in exchange 5.0

7. Importing a list for filtering SPAM

8. Exchange Administrator

9. Spam message filtering

10. Does long message filter (anti spam) list affect Exchange performance

11. Is there a way to import IPs into IMS Message filtering by host

12. Importing/Message Filtering