NDR - smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

NDR - smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

Post by _mich » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:12:26

Hi everybody,

we are working with an Exchange 5.5 Server and a DMZ with an W2K SMTP
Relayserver.
No we have the problem that some Domains are not able to send us Mail and
getting the above NDR.Ive read in this Newsgroup that it could be a problem
of 8 Bit MIME support, but we checked it out.

any idea ???

regards...michael

1. NDR 554 Body type not supported by Remote Host

I'm getting the following NDR when email is being
automatically forwarded by Exchange 2K to external users;

Action: failed

This only happends with some emails, other go through
just fine, so I think it has something to do with the
email formatting. Any way to get these to go through?

-Roy

2. Mailing list message returned

3. Error 554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

4. Mailbox Manager issue

5. Connect OWA to Exchange Server befind an ISA Server.

6. Can't delete public folders

7. SMTP: 554 - Body Type Not Supported

8. 554 error, Body type not supported

9. body type not supported by remote host

10. 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

11. Body type not supported by remote host