Sending mail from multiple email addresses

Sending mail from multiple email addresses

Post by Willi » Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:04:19

Hi Group...

I have an interesting (or not so interesting) exchange server challenge...
Our enterprise has fragmented into 3 separate companies.  All 3 entities
have their own domain names and email accounts.

The problem...

Purchasing, AP/AR, and inventory will not be treated separately...  The
people who work in these roles will be working (and communicating via email)
for all 3 companies.  Is there a way for these people to choose what email
account their messages are sent from? They need the ability to represent all
3 entities at all times.

Right now, these people can receive email from all 3 domains.  I have set
their user in AD to accept incoming messages from all 3 domains.  Is there a
way for them to pick which account they want to send from?

We have exchange 2k advanced running on win 2k server.

TIA,
Lance

Sending mail from multiple email addresses

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:29:08

Hi Lance

You might want to take a look at this add-on:
http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.html

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> Hi Group...

> I have an interesting (or not so interesting) exchange server challenge...
> Our enterprise has fragmented into 3 separate companies.  All 3 entities
> have their own domain names and email accounts.

> The problem...

> Purchasing, AP/AR, and inventory will not be treated separately...  The
> people who work in these roles will be working (and communicating via
email)
> for all 3 companies.  Is there a way for these people to choose what email
> account their messages are sent from? They need the ability to represent
all
> 3 entities at all times.

> Right now, these people can receive email from all 3 domains.  I have set
> their user in AD to accept incoming messages from all 3 domains.  Is there
> way for them to pick which account they want to send from?

> We have exchange 2k advanced running on win 2k server.

> TIA,
> Lance

1. Sending mail from multiple email addresses

[...]

2. Replies not working

3. Internet Mail Service Fails at Wakeup time

4. Sending Email from Multiple Addresses

5. mailbox manager

6. Multiple emails being sent to same address

7. Unable to display folder, operation failed

8. Sending mail from multiple accounts/alternate addresses

9. multiple email addresses without multiple accounts

10. Sending mail from multiple email domains

11. multiple email address for single mail box?

12. Distribution of mail to multiple mailboxes from singular internet email address