by exchange » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 04:19:49
1. OWA Startup Defaults
Is it possible to default OWA to go directly to the folders view instead of the shortcuts? Preferably for all users, but individually would be OK too. Possible registry hack?
2. Please help. Exchange says we have no client licenses!
3. OWA startup is 12 minutes!
4. Slow Client Logons
5. OWA startup screen
6. Recover Deleted Items not working
7. Startup parameters OWA
8. New sites
9. owa mailbox startup folder...
10. Exchange Client Loads at startup, but its not in startup folder.
11. Exchange 5.5 SP3 Getting 2140 on startup of Directory Service
12. OUTLOOK SLOW TO STARTUP
13. Project Counsultant needed for ASP Startup on Exchange 2000