doubled calendar problem

Post by Sjoerd Koer » Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to synchronize a public folder with contains shared
appointments (calendar) with a Psion or Palm ?
This shared folder is located on the Exchange server.
So far I could only synchronize the Psion with the standard Calendar
Folder, not the shared one located in Public Folders.
So, a solution would be to synchronize the Public Calendar with the local
Calendar. !! ??
How can I do that ?
thanks !

S. Koers

1. Outlook 98 Calendar doubles all entries

I've got a user whose Outlook 98 Calendar unexcectedly took all one-day
entries and made them two-day events.  If anyone has seen this problem and
knows how to rectify it without adjusting every single entry, please reply
to this.

Thanks in advance.

-Dave Zahrobsky

2. What kind of newsgroup is this???

3. Double booking on Public Calendar

4. How do I put back the Internet E-Mail service?

5. Public Calendars and Exchange 2000 (double entriees)

6. SMTP Relay question

7. calendar double entries

8. Global Address List is empty

9. Double Booking in Calendar

10. Double entries in calendar

11. Double booking in Meeting room calendar

12. OWA problem double domain

13. Import/Export problem with double backslashes