Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

Post by SEAN LA » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:02:47

HI ,

I have setup a Exchange 5.5 on Window 2000 Server ....
Also I have installl a ADC ( Using for sync acount between 2000 & Exchange )

When I setup the Agreement ,
ON the Connect side , I set my 2000 Server Name
and on Exchange side I set Exhcnag Server Name with port 389

But When I it can't find my exchange server .....
Do you know why , Also I using the Default port no 389 , is it OK

Sean

1. Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

HI ,

I have setup a Exchange 5.5 on Window 2000 Server ....
Also I have installl a ADC ( Using for sync acount between 2000 & Exchange )

When I setup the Agreement ,
ON the Connect side , I set my 2000 Server Name
and on Exchange side I set Exhcnag Server Name with port 389

But When I it can't find my exchange server .....
Do you know why , Also I using the Default port no 389 , is it OK

Sean

2. Moving Exchange to another local harddrive

3. What Happened to the Everyone group

4. Rebuilding ExchSrvr folder into a new computer

5. How to config outlook 2000 connect to Exchange server 2000

6. how to forward all the mails of one user to other one in

7. saving attachments via ADO on Exchange Server 2000

8. tasks, cdoex, Exchange Server 2000 and ADO

9. Best config for Exchange 2000 server

10. How to config SMTP authenticate in Exchange 2000 server

11. Help on Config the exchange 2000 Server