creating distribution lists from public contacts folder

creating distribution lists from public contacts folder

Post by J » Thu, 22 May 2003 01:40:16

What are some easy ways to take a public folder containing contacts
and creating email distribution lists from them. Is there a way other
than manually creating a book and then adding names to it?

We have a contacts folder with 400 names across 10
companies/organizations. I'd like to be able to re-generate
distribution lists for each company, as we make changes to the
contacts folder from people coming and leaving the various org's.

Thx,
a2tech