How to install Outlook web access

Post by Benedikt Friebj?rnsso » Sat, 25 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi

Where can I find  some information on how to install Outlook Web Access?

Thanks in advance
Benedikt Fridbjornsson
Iceland seafood
Iceland

How to install Outlook web access

Post by Venkat Bommakant » Sat, 25 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi:

Its part of the Exchange 5.5 install options.

/venkat

1. Problems installing Outlook Web Access

Hello,

I'm running IIS 4.0 and Exchange Server 5.5.  When I try to install Outlook
Web Access the setup dialog informs me I need an ASP hotfix.  After
retrieving the hot fix I noticed in the readMe that the fix is intended for
IIS only.  What can I do to safely install OWA ??

Thanx,
Kevin Robinson

2. Sharing a "global address list"?

3. How to install outlook web access

4. No message out....

5. Problems after installing Outlook Web Access

6. Secure Email?

7. How to Install Outlook web access

8. HELP...Can't Install OL98

9. cannot install Outlook Web Access

10. Problems installing Outlook Web Access

11. Can't install Outlook Web Access on a Windows 2000 server

12. Problems installing Outlook Web Access

13. Assistance Installing Outlook Web Access