Looking for a helpdeskapplication add-in in MSExchange 5.5

Looking for a helpdeskapplication add-in in MSExchange 5.5

Post by Frits VandenHeuve » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm looking for a helpdeskapplication for MSExchange Server 5.5

Regards,

Frits VandenHeuvel

Looking for a helpdeskapplication add-in in MSExchange 5.5

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

There is a sample helpdesk on the Exchange Server client CD.

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

A closed mind is like a closed book: just a block of wood. -Chinese
Proverb

>Hello,

>I'm looking for a helpdeskapplication for MSExchange Server 5.5

>Regards,

>Frits VandenHeuvel

1. Upgrade from MSExchange 5.5 Standard version to MSExchange 5.5 Enterprise version

My Exchange server is getting close to the 16gb limit on the private
information store.  Instead of running Eseutil and removing all the junk in
the database I figure that I will just upgrade to enterprise edition.  Has
anyone done this?  I hear that that you can change one line in the registry
to upgrade from Standard to Enterprise

2. Abut Mail - Any ideas?

3. MSExchange.ACLObject and MSExchange.ACE Wrong ProgID

4. Sending internet email from remote exchange clients via dialup networking.

5. Looking for Exchange Add-On's

6. Accessing the Global Catalog

7. Looking for Calendar/Resource Management Add-on

8. Programmatically inserting new Recipients

9. MSExchange 5.5 / Relay problem

10. Autoprint of MSExchange 5.0/5.5

11. Transfering accounts from NT.4 (exchange 5.5) to MSExchange 2000

12. How to authenticate mail senders in MSExchange 5.5?

13. MSexchange 5.5 Transaction logs build up