Getting Exchange Mail through POP E-mail

Getting Exchange Mail through POP E-mail

Post by Charles Alle » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:02:14

We have an Exchange Server on our network. We are using
bCentral as the host for our e-mail and web pages.
bCentral is routing our messages to our server. We can
send/receive e-mail through Exchange by using Outlook
with no problem.

I'd like to be able to use a device, like my phone, to
receive e-mail from my server, which I've done in the
past. Prior to using bCentral, I was able to enter
mail.domainname.com, where domainname is our domain. Now,
when I use the same information, I get an error message
that I need to include the domain.

Is that true or is there another issue I need to check on
our Exchange Server to know what users should enter for
POP mail?

Thank you.

1. Getting POP mail from other POP server to Exchange

Hi,

I just start to use Exchange 5.5 in my office for internal mail and
etc, I also have an POP account with a service provider for internet
mail, Is it possible for my Exchange to download the pop mail and then
stor it to the user mail box, so that the next time my user log on to
exchange, it will be able to read the internet and internal mail.

Please advice

Regards
Wei Kee

2. Using ADO.NET to retrieve unread messages from Exchange Server?

3. Getting Mail from ISP pop mail.

4. Updating Contacts in Another Person's Folder

5. Problem getting POP-mail via Pullmail and Exchange

6. OWA failed to get inbox

7. Exchange getting mail from pop account

8. Purging messages at the server console

9. Problems getting mail from POP

10. getting mail from multiple pop-accounts

11. Please help, How to set Exchange 5.5 to receive POP mail from other POP server

12. E-Mail forwarding of Exchange LAN E-Mail to POP acccount

13. POP3 mail from pop server to exchange mail box