The question about Newsfeed on exchange

Post by liziqian » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

   I want to setup Newsfeed with this NewsGroup, but I don't know the Site
Name of this NewsGroup, do you know? thank you!

1. NEWSFEED QUESTION

When I add a news feed to my Exchange 5.5 Server,  I get the same errors no
matter what I use for a source.  The errors are as follows.

"An error occurred during outbound trying to logon to remote host
msnews.microsoft.com.   Error = 0x80004005. "

"Failed to establish outbound connection to msnews.microsoft.com.  News will
be resent later. "

"An error response was received to a newnews command from server Newsfeed
msnews.microsoft.com (ENTERPRISE). The response code was 502.  The pull feed
connection has been terminated. "

by host pssnews.msn.com.  Server response: 502 Access Denied. "

"An unexpected response (502) was received from news server pssnews.msn.com.
"

This just started happening recently.  And I can still access the sites from
Outlook Express.  The only changes Ive made since this started happening
are,  Exchange SP3 and NT SP6a.  But before I go rebuilding my Exchange
Server I wanted to know if anyone else has seen this problem before.

Thanks,

Jason

2. Recovering from OST

3. Newsfeed Question

4. dial up access

5. NewsFeed questions

6. Public folder permissions

7. The question on Newsfeed

8. Multiple but Seperate Exchange Servers in one Forest

9. The question on newsfeed

10. Newsfeed question

11. Another Newsfeed Question

12. Newsfeed Question