Missing Activity Items on Contacts.

Post by Matt Impso » Sat, 17 May 2003 04:48:55

We have a public contact folder with 15,000+ entries.  E-
mail sent to or received from these contacts is stored in
a public e-mail folder.  We use the Activities tab in the
Contacts to locate e-mails.  Some of the Contacts to not
list all associated e-mails.  To correct the problem we
can delete the e-mail address from the Contact and re-
enter it.  After doing this all associated e-mails are
listed on the Activites tab.

Does anyone know of a cause for this?  Or a solution
other than editing 15,000 contact records.

Any help is appreciated.

1. Missing Activity Items on Contacts

We have a public contact folder with 15,000+ entries.  E-
mail sent to or received from these contacts is stored in
a public e-mail folder.  We use the Activities tab in the
Contacts to locate e-mails.  Some of the Contacts to not
list all associated e-mails.  To correct the problem we
can delete the e-mail address from the Contact and re-
enter it.  After doing this all associated e-mails are
listed on the Activites tab.

Does anyone know of a cause for this?  Or a solution
other than editing 15,000 contact records.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Two Domain Names

3. Appointment item ! Missing Contact information (VB)

4. Link server calendar to PST calendar

5. Using Public folders to store and track Contacts and Activities with those contacts

6. VBScript to get mailbox size

7. Owner info and Security tab missing for customized contact items

8. Exhange server, domain,etrn, client pop

9. All the contact items are missing in Public Folders

10. Missing Contacts Items

11. Contact activity tracking with shared contacts folder.

12. Items randomly missing from contact fields

13. Using Public folders to store and track Contacts and Activities with those contacts