Stupid Question....

Post by Dennis Brazil [MV » Mon, 13 Jan 1997 04:00:00

exchange client is 16bit forms.

outlook client is 32 bit forms.

the two are *NOT* interchangeable.

>Will the formas administrator work in a 32-bit environment?  I've read that
>it's a 16-bit only portion of Exchange Server.

>Thanks in advance

--------------------------
The opinions expressed in this message are my own and do
not reflect the official views of NetiQ Corporation.

--------------------------
Dennis Brazil [MVP, MCP-Exchange]
Mgr, Technical Support

http://www.netiq.com
NetiQ Corporation
[Microsoft MVP]

1. A Stupid question

This is probably a stupid question but....

I'm setting up Exchange 5.5 in a test enviroment on a NT4 server with NT4
workstation clients.  The installation appears to have worked fine, but my
problem is with the clients.

The clients connect to the mailbox, and retrieve the address books, but when
I attempt to send a message the message just sits in the Outbox.

Where do I go from here?

Cheers Arthur

2. Eseutil

3. Implementing event sinks - Warning: stupid question :-)

4. Backup Exchange data to a disk - No Tape

5. Newbe stupid question

6. Moderated Folder

7. Maybe stupid question but I'm an Exchange Server Layman

8. Notification: Inbound Mail Failure - Address not found

9. OK Stupid question of the day.

10. Stupid Question

11. Stupid question

12. Stupid Question