ADC connector

Post by Mark » Sat, 17 May 2003 23:54:21

Hi all,
I have an exchange 5.5 server that was upgraded to
Exchange 2000 when my company migrated to Win2000
Server.  My question is, now that I am running Exchange
2000 and Win2000 do I still need the ADC connector, if
not what is the correct way to remove the connector.
As always Thanks

1. ADC Connector Error (HELP !!!)

Of 284 recipients in EX5.5, only 26 replicate to AD.  The
rest get the following error.

ADC could not replicate
cn=MUser,cn=Recipients,ou=SPCL,o=Sage to the Active
Directory because the object came from the configured
active directory, yet the ADC cannot find it in active
directory. This can happen the ADC is configured to use
multiple DC's, and the DC's are out of sync with each
other. The ADC will try to re-replicate the object.
(Connection Agreement 'Exchange 5.5' #3284)

Thanks,

2. E2K & Win2K services

3. ADC connector

4. E-mail message keeps re-sending - How to Delete ??

5. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required

6. How to create contact and items with CDO

7. adc connector

8. enable/disable recipient from Global Address book

9. Exchange 5.5 & ADC Connector Replication of Mailboxes

10. ADC connector is not working

11. Exch 5.5 / ADC Connector Problem

12. Upgrade Problems(ADC connector)

13. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required