calendar problems

Post by Karl A Yas » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:15:36

We recently upgraded from exchange 5.5 to 2k and during the period we were
using 5.5, everyone in my organization were able to share and view each
others calendar. Now with exchange 2k, that is no longer the case. On the
outlook client end Ive tried changing permissions and I get an error that
the client operation failed. Are there permissions on the server end that I
need to change globally? on the client end? Why did it all of a sudden
change after we upgraded?

much appreciated

1. OUtlook 98 Calendar and Web Access Calendar Problems

I am unable to view appointments in my Outlook 98 Calendar when using my Web
Access Calendar.  I do not use Schedule +, as I use my contacts as an e-mail
address book.  Any suggestions, is this the way it is or should they show up
both places?

Thanks!

--
Jay Gallman          Systems Analyst II / CSR
Georgia Tech       School of Textile & Fiber Engineering

2. Where does a 2nd Virtual Server save its mailboxes

3. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

4. CDONTS Error

5. 2 Calendars problem and Encoding problem

6. Purchase OWA???

7. ESMTP Server Exchange 5.5 ....

8. PST calendar problem

9. Reminder/Calendar problems with Exchange 2000

10. doubled calendar problem

11. Enterprise calendar problems