C:\program files\exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\badmail

C:\program files\exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\badmail

Post by joseph tessie » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 05:34:51

Can I delete the contents of this directory? It has a lot
of *.bad files.

C:\program files\exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\badmail

Post by Mark Fugat » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 05:41:43

Yes, its mail that cannot be delivered into your organization and cannot be
returned to the sender, in other word Spam.

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Can I delete the contents of this directory? It has a lot