Changing content of NDR's

Post by Jens Egil Evense » Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:23:07

Does anyone know how to change the text in a NDR?

Changing content of NDR's

Post by Eric » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 04:48:54

Jens,
  You can use a tool called "Resource localization quick editor". You'll
want to modify the mdbsz.dll in \bin. I think you can find it in the MSDN
kit.

Eric

Quote:> Does anyone know how to change the text in a NDR?

Changing content of NDR's

Post by Jens Egil Evense » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 19:21:40

Thank you for your answer!
But, I can't find the tool. The only tool I find for a
job like this is the winres.exe, but that only works
with .resx or .resource -files. Can anyone help me on how
to obtain the tool?
I am an Universal subscriber, so license is no prob.

Best regards
Jens Egil Evensen

1. NDR'S NDR'S and More NDR'S

I get NDR'S Every time i foward or reply to an external
email address, if i send a message with the new button in
outlook 02 it works fine. I dont get it... Any help would
be greatly appreciated

2. Accessing Public Folders remotely

3. Change NDR content

4. Exch2k Issue w/ Win2k SP4

5. Changing NDR Content.

6. Filter with Exchange 5.5 ?

7. Changing wording of IMS NDR's

8. Wanted: "Read Me" file from SP3 for Mac Exchange

9. NDR's and changing the text

10. Changing the default NDR's

11. Change the recipient of the NDR's ?

12. Can you change NDR's