Linking Exchange Server Info to Web Page

Linking Exchange Server Info to Web Page

Post by Paul Foot » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone point me in the direction to create a web page using IIS that can
extract the user info from the user database on Exchange Server, thus
creating a company staff list?

Thank you in advance.

PAUL FOOTE
New Media Consultant
Keltic-ISG Technologies Inc.

Linking Exchange Server Info to Web Page

Post by Khin M Za » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Look at the IIS online documentation on CDONTS component, Microsoft Internet
Information Server | Scripters' Reference | Installable Components for ASP |
Collaboration Data Objects for NTS.

Khin Zaw
Seattle, WA

>Can anyone point me in the direction to create a web page using IIS that
can
>extract the user info from the user database on Exchange Server, thus
>creating a company staff list?

>Please respond directly (as well as to the group) to

Quote: