Multiple Exchange with One Domain Name

Post by Fabiano Jorge Vanzui » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:45

Hi ALL,

How is the best practice to do this?

Ive a two separated physical locations and I need to
mantain a single domain name to my emails.

Im using Windows and Exchange 2000 in one location and
in the other Ill install a new structure...

Thanks,

Fabiano Jorge Vanzuit

Multiple Exchange with One Domain Name

Post by Ron Stewar » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:12:29

The simplest method is to set up a Recipient Policy for all recipients that
generates the common e-mail suffix.
--
Ron Stewart
B.Ed., MCSE+I, MCT

Hi ALL,

How is the best practice to do this?

Ive a two separated physical locations and I need to
mantain a single domain name to my emails.

Im using Windows and Exchange 2000 in one location and
in the other Ill install a new structure...

Thanks,

Fabiano Jorge Vanzuit

1. Multiple domain names, one Exchange Server

What is the 'proper' way to have Exchange Server 5.5 recieve and route
inbound messages to different domain names?

Example:

where DNS MX entries for the above domain names all point to the same
Exchange Server IP address. Do I need to set up a 'Site' for each domain
name, or can I just assign multiple SMTP email addresses to joeuser?  I
tried this, but the message came to Administrator with the error
'Undeliverable: Too Many Hops'.

Thanks

2. SMTP question

3. Multiple Exchange Servers with one domain name

4. Cannot move Private IS

5. Multiple internet domain names on one Exchange Server

6. Mail server migration to others NT domain - server

7. One Exchange Server, Multiple Domains, Same User Name

8. Offline folder problem

9. Multiple domain names within one exchange server

10. Multiple internet domain names on one Exchange Server

11. Multiple Web Domain Names on one EXCH server?

12. Multiple domain names on one X55 server

13. One IMS routing multiple internet domain names