Script Debugger

Post by Adel Massaran » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

  I can't seem to be able to force the launching of Microsoft Script
De* from within an Exchange event script. I'm using VBS and I inserted
the "STOP" statement where I want to break, but nothing happens! Of course
the script de* is installed on the same machine with the Exchange
server. Have any ideas?

Regards,

Adel

Script Debugger

Post by Christian Nielse » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Adel!
I have had the same problems and from my postings i got the answer forget
about it....
We have allso mailed MS in sweden and they cant get it to work either so
they have escalated it to MS in the US without any luck. After what i
understand sometimes it does work but no one knows why :-)
Good Luck!
if you have any success please mail me.
Rgs. Christian

Quote:> Hi,

>   I can't seem to be able to force the launching of Microsoft Script
> De* from within an Exchange event script. I'm using VBS and I
inserted
> the "STOP" statement where I want to break, but nothing happens! Of course
> the script de* is installed on the same machine with the Exchange
> server. Have any ideas?

> Regards,

> Adel

Script Debugger

Post by Lim » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

and i too have the same problem! hmmm.....
kim

Quote:> Hi,

>   I can't seem to be able to force the launching of Microsoft Script
> De* from within an Exchange event script. I'm using VBS and I
inserted
> the "STOP" statement where I want to break, but nothing happens! Of course
> the script de* is installed on the same machine with the Exchange
> server. Have any ideas?

> Regards,

> Adel

1. Script Debugger & Exchange 5.5 Scripts

Hello all, I am venturing into new territory here with CDO and server-side
scripts on Exchange 5.5. I want to use the script debugger on the server so
that I can get a better idea of what happens as my scripts are running, but
it doesn't seem to work exactly the way it should. I have installed the
Script Debugger on my test server and have put a STOP statement into a
script. The Stop statement invokes the Script Debugger on the server, but it
does not show me the code. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Server:
    NT 4.0 SP3
    Exchange 5.5 (120 day eval - it won't take SP1)
    IE 4.0 SP1
    Script Debugger 1.0.7295
    Logged in with Exchange Admin account

Client: