create folder/subFolder wunder Inbox using CDO and JavaScrip in ASP file

create folder/subFolder wunder Inbox using CDO and JavaScrip in ASP file

Post by mkim » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I could create folder/subFolder under Inbox using CDO in ASP file using
JavaScrip with NO PROBLEM..
i.e. I could create Inbox\myFolder1\myFolder2....

However, I need to create a user-defined folder(i.e. MyFolder) where all
default folders(i.e.Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items.....) are

So that I can see the list something like as follows

Quote:>Mailbox

    Inbox
    MyFolder
    OutBox
    Sent Item
        -
        -

I could find the MSDN doc how to do it. I tried exactly the way it said,
but it doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated.  -Meekyung

1. CDO/ASP list of unread mail items in subfolders

I'm looking to build web app that asks the user to select her/his exchange
server and alias.  It checks NT credentials then displays one page listed
all of the mail folders in their mailbox.  In the column next to the
folder's name it lists the number of
unread items.  Any suggestions or sample code?
The environment is Exchange 5.5 and IIS 5

Cheers,

Scott

2. OWA, domain needed!

3. Uploading a attached file using ASP/ CDO

4. User Login

5. Exchange 5.5 Server server sizing

6. Create Public Folder from ASP/CDO

7. tracing

8. Last modified date for a Public Folder using CDO/ASP

9. Using custom forms from ASP using CDO

10. Can't create a public folder using ASP

11. Creating an entry in the Contact folder using CDO/VBScript

12. Creating an Account on Exchange 2000 using WinNt or LDAP connection Using ASP