New User Mailbox Problem Please HELP!!!!!

New User Mailbox Problem Please HELP!!!!!

Post by Subodh Dube » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:04:19

Hellow All,

I have two DC and 1 E2K on Additional Domain Controller. All the existing
user are able to send and receive email without any problem, but when i
create a new user and then create exchange mail box, the new user is not
able to receive mails.

I look at the system manager, there is no mail box for the new user, while i
have created the mailbox for the new user.

I dont know why it is happning?? Please help

--
Regards
Subodh Dubey

103,Vidyapati
17,Race Course Road
Indore , [M.P.]

Phone:91+731+436160,269726,432441
Fax:91+731+436150

Pls visit us at www.icsat.com

1. New user mailbox problem, Please HELP!!!!

Hello all,

I have Two domain controller in my domain and Exchange 2000 server is
installed on additional domain controller.
My all existing user have mailboxes on the E2K and they are able to send and
receive email, but when i create new user in the domain it creates mailbox
for new user succesfully. But after that when the new user try to receive
email it ask for the password and did not accept the password which i have
given for the user, then i go to system manager mailbox, there is no mail
box for the new user, i have tryied to create the mail box for the new user
again but it says there is already mailbox for the user.

I dont know why it is happning, please help in this regards WHY NEW USER ARE
NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MAILS

Thanks in advance

Pls visit us at www.icsat.com

2. Database Size

3. Outlook Clients, Address book Sync.

4. Proposed Network Setup

5. Please Reply me..... New user mailbox problem, Please HELP!!!!

6. error to access public folders in exchange system manager

7. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

8. Weird user opening mailbox incorrectly problem. Please Help