Event ID: 1000

Post by Sutha » Sun, 22 Sep 2002 00:14:26

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting the following Event ID error on my Exchange
Server very frequently. I found some articles in the MS
KB, it's basically for DC. Please help me to resolve this.

Source: Userenv
Category: None
Even ID: 1000
Type : error
User: NT Authority\System
Computer: My Exchange Server

The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed
flags(17) and returned a failure status code of (5)

Thanks in advanced

Suthan

Event ID: 1000

Post by Mark Fugat » Sun, 22 Sep 2002 01:50:34

Take a look at this link, it might help:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q284461

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Hi Everyone,

> I'm getting the following Event ID error on my Exchange
> Server very frequently. I found some articles in the MS
> KB, it's basically for DC. Please help me to resolve this.

> Source: Userenv
> Category: None
> Even ID: 1000
> Type : error
> User: NT Authority\System
> Computer: My Exchange Server

> The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed
> flags(17) and returned a failure status code of (5)

> Thanks in advanced

> Suthan

1. Event ID: 1000 then Event ID: 9073

I've yet to try the binding order as this article recommends but accourding to it
I will recieve the the error Event ID: 9073

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/7/42.ASP?LN=EN-
US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=1001&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EXCH2K

Can anyone shed any light on this if they know anything. Thanks

2. What is a good RAD for exchange 2000

3. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

4. moving to new server (read the disaster guide --no help )

5. Event id 1000, Windows cannot determine the user or computer name

6. Service Specific Error 4294966278

7. addressing error: event id: 1000

8. Information Store corrupted

9. Ex event id 1000