Exchange Forms Designer

Post by Marc Fase » Sun, 15 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Hi All,
> A very dumb question:

> Where do I get the Exchange form designer? And can I use it on the Exchange
> Server machine or can only use it with exchange clients?

> I setup the organization forms folder in System Folders and cannot add any
> new form to it.
> Can someone please tell methe steps need to be taken, or some sort of
> documents that I can read.
> Greatly appreciate.

> PN

> > I'am using the EFD to create forms. Mostly it works perfect. Hoever when
> > want to create detailed forms (with many entry fields) the EFD is not
> able
> > to install the forms.
> > The problem which occurs is the following  'Visual Basic for Exchange
> > Server can't compile the form.'

> > Is it possible that VB for Exchange Server can't compile detailed forms
> ??
> > If so do I need to buy VB 4.0 to support the EFD or can I use program??

> > I hope someone can help me out.

The Exchange Forms Designer is on the Clients CD of the Exchange Server
in the Directory named EFD. The manuals for Exchange also include a book
on the Forms Designer.
--
***************************************

hancke & peter GmbH
Neukoellner Strasse 2
52068 Aachen
Germany
***************************************

Exchange Forms Designer

Post by Todd Wood » Mon, 16 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> > Hi All,
> > A very dumb question:

> > Where do I get the Exchange form designer? And can I use it on the Exchange
> > Server machine or can only use it with exchange clients?

> > I setup the organization forms folder in System Folders and cannot add any
> > new form to it.
> > Can someone please tell methe steps need to be taken, or some sort of
> > documents that I can read.
> > Greatly appreciate.

> > PN

> > > I'am using the EFD to create forms. Mostly it works perfect. Hoever when
> > > want to create detailed forms (with many entry fields) the EFD is not
> > able
> > > to install the forms.
> > > The problem which occurs is the following  'Visual Basic for Exchange
> > > Server can't compile the form.'

> > > Is it possible that VB for Exchange Server can't compile detailed forms
> > ??
> > > If so do I need to buy VB 4.0 to support the EFD or can I use program??

> > > I hope someone can help me out.

> The Exchange Forms Designer is on the Clients CD of the Exchange Server
> in the Directory named EFD. The manuals for Exchange also include a book
> on the Forms Designer.
> --
> ***************************************

> hancke & peter GmbH
> Neukoellner Strasse 2
> 52068 Aachen
> Germany
> ***************************************

12/15/95 Marc,

My company just decided to go with Exchange.  I was the project
manager.  Our first need for Exchange was for a call tracking form, to
track the support calls from our customers.  I have made very detailed
forms with no problem.  So, I would investigate other solutions.  I
sounds, as far as software, you have what you need.  I hope this helps.

Todd

1. Electric Form Designer-->Exchange Form Designer

I develop one AP abot E-Form in MS-Mail 3.x
Now,we wish upgrade to Exchange Server.But
we don't know how to migrate the AP.
We found,if we use Exchange Client and run
the AP,it couldn't get Mail Message correctly!
But,we use Exchange of Win95,it is correct!
Please help me,any idea... Thanks very much!

                                Lukas Lu

2. SMTP Server

3. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer Installation Error

4. IRQL_NOT_LESS: SCSIPORT Need suggestions on what is causing this.

5. Exchange Forms Designer

6. security issues with port 135

7. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer

8. NEEDED: Utility or way to import Netscape Address book into Exchange

9. help, exchange form designer (newbie)

10. Exchange forms designer

11. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer application

12. Exchange Forms Designer (EFDSetup)

13. Exchange Forms Designer