Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

Post by jaso » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 04:18:10

Please help me. I am getting a ton of these messages

      Subject:  RE: update
      Sent:     6/5/2001 11:30 AM

            Your mail system could not find a way to successfully communicate
with the destination system. Please notify your administrator.
            <dottie.xxx.com #5.5.0>

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Exchange Installation Order

3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

4. Exchange via RAS

5. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

6. Explination Please

7. please help me with installing claint CDO please

8. adding recipients to the recipients container

9. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

10. Please, Please, HELP!

11. offline defrag, please please help

12. Can't receive email - PLEASE PLEASE HELP

13. mail delivered on our behalf--PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!