Outlook Web Access doesnt allow access.

Post by Allen, Dedric » Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hello, we recently installed Exchange 5.5+sp3 on NT4+sp6

We are attempting to use the Outlook Web Access client with IIS4 thats
installed all on the same server. However, the OWA client doesnt allow users
to logon unless they have Domain Admin privlages. And even then still doesnt
allow them to logon. It just continues to ask them for thier password then
finally says an error has occured.

If anybody has a solution to this, I would appreciate a reply.

1. Outlook Web Access doesnt allow access

Hello, we recently installed Exchange 5.5+sp3 on NT4+sp6

We are attempting to use the Outlook Web Access client with IIS4 thats
installed all on the same server. However, the OWA client doesnt allow users
to logon unless they have Domain Admin privlages. And even then still doesnt
allow them to logon. It just continues to ask them for thier password then
finally says an error has occured.

If anybody has a solution to this, I would appreciate a reply.

2. Looking for the file "Clnswp32.dll" from the resource disk

3. Outlook Web Access doesnt allow access.

4. need help with ChatControl in joinchat.asp in sdk samples

5. Outlook Web Access not allowing Domain Users access to mailboxes

6. spam and exchange 5.5

7. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

8. 1 OWA question help needed URGENT please any gouru here???

9. Outlook Web Access only allow admin rights to logon

10. Outlook Web Access allows logon but no data?

11. Restrict Outlook access to Public Folder, allow only OWA access

12. Cant access the Mail server with Outlook Web Access