How to delete exchange mail boxes

Post by Muhammed.Imra » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:57:41

Problem is that i have multiple domains in my company in a one forest. One
of them is down due to hardisk failure. I have created a new domain with the
diferent name instead of fail domain. Now exchange has the mailboxes from
old fail domain. How can i delete those mail boxes. Please help me. I
couldn't create a users with the same name.

Imran

1. Cannot Delete E-mails in Delete Mail Box

Using Exchange 5.5, reformatted my drives and used XMERGE to copy all mailbaoxes
back to system.  The problem is when a user has amased serveral e-mail in thier
delete bin, and when they exit Outlook, the message is are you sure you want to
Delete all message in you Delete file, by answering yes.  The server attempts to
delete those e-mails.  This runs for several minutes and then stops responding.
The e-mails are not deleted from their folders.

This also happens when trying to copy group od e-mails from one folder to
another, it attempts the command then stops responding.

Has anyone had this happen and what is the fix for this?

Thanks

2. Trouble shooting EXCH5.5

3. Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and users mail box size growing with all mail deleted

4. Activate Out of Office for all mailboxes?

5. Scheduling Delete Box purge of deleted mail from server

6. no option of move mailbox

7. Merge exchange 5.5 mail box to exchange 2003 mail box

8. OWA and contacts

9. Delete One Mail In All Mail Boxes

10. Exchange deleting mail box automatically

11. Auto delete mail from user in-box in exchange

12. Mail Box Store drop empty, unable to create mail box for a user

13. Deleting Mail Box Stores