Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work! (Second Request)

Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work! (Second Request)

Post by Phil Buonom » Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:49:23

Second Request:

Since converting to POP access to our MS Exchange box from an external ISP's
POP server, our remote Outlook users are complaining their Net Folder Shares
have stopped working!  What's going on?  How do I fix this?

Yes, I know Net Folders is buggy and unreliable, so please don't tell me the
obvious.  I need to fix this and quickly!

1. Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work!

Since converting to POP access to our MS Exchange box from an external ISP's
POP server, our remote Outlook users are complaining their Net Folder Shares
have stopped working!  What's going on?  How do I fix this?

Yes, I know Net Folders is buggy and unreliable, so please don't tell me the
obvious.  I need to fix this and quickly!

2. Mailbox Size limit messages

3. Requesting data from MS E2K

4. Weird problem

5. #net folders# error - Second try

6. E2K: Email to DLs not delivered

7. Outlook works on LAN, Outlook Express fails to send on NET

8. Net Folders Through Exchange Server to Internet Mail Recipient Does Not Work

9. Exchange public folder smtp address no longer works

10. Public folder replication to second Exchange 2000 Server Not Working

11. Outlook Check Names no longer working