Event Id 9215

Post by Gary » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:20:35

Dear all,

Quote:

>my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this
few days.
>I have restarted the exchange already and the service
pack is SP4 but
>the warning is still appear.

A sockets error 0 on a connect() call was detected. The MTA will attempt to
recover the sockets connection. Control block index: 1. [BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR
8 262] (12)
Quote:>My exchange server version is 5.5.

>Many Thanks,
>Gary.

1. Event ID 9215

Dear all,

my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this few days.
I have restarted the exchange already and the service pack is SP4 but
the warning is still appear.

My exchange server version is 5.5.

Many Thanks,
Gary.

2. Connecting to OWA via NETBIOS name vs. IP address

3. Error Message Event ID 9215.

4. Instant Messaging

5. Event ID 9215

6. Getting Exchange to recognize an attached file...

7. A lot of socket errors (Event ID 9215)

8. MS Internet Mail Update Does Not Work

9. Exchange 5.5 event id: 9215

10. Event ID 9215 What can I do ?

11. event ID's 9225 and 9215

12. MSExchangeMTA ID 9215