config......

Post by Yoganand » Thu, 09 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Can any one help me here about setting up the exchange....

When a message is received by exchange(inbound), i want the exchange to look
for the mailbox ,if the mail box is not found , i want the exchange to
transfer the mail to someother gateway(eg.. Fax gateway). so that the fax
gateway can send the message ....

the exchange is not able to find this address.. i want the exchange to
transfer the message to fax gateway. by which the fax gateway will strip the
message and take the number(in this case 12345) and send a fax of this
message to that number......

it will be great to receive the reply.....
yogananda

config......

Post by Johan Sarnstro » Thu, 09 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Im interested in the same..
or if its possible to redirect the mail to a fax gw if the email adress
starts with something like fax-
So please let me know if you found ay solution...

Thanks in advance
Johan S?rnstr?m

> Can any one help me here about setting up the exchange....

> When a message is received by exchange(inbound), i want the exchange to look
> for the mailbox ,if the mail box is not found , i want the exchange to
> transfer the mail to someother gateway(eg.. Fax gateway). so that the fax
> gateway can send the message ....
> it will be great to receive the reply.....
> yogananda

1. Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

HI ,

I have setup a Exchange 5.5 on Window 2000 Server ....
Also I have installl a ADC ( Using for sync acount between 2000 & Exchange )

When I setup the Agreement ,
ON the Connect side , I set my 2000 Server Name
and on Exchange side I set Exhcnag Server Name with port 389

But When I it can't find my exchange server .....
Do you know why , Also I using the Default port no 389 , is it OK

Sean

2. Adding to outgoing messages

3. Web.Config Editor now available

4. Internet Mail Server on Exchange 2K?

5. Config MS Exchange to collect mail through a Proxy

6. How to restore Exchange server ?

7. Out of Office / config Exchange 5.5

8. Reappearing messages??????????

9. Exchange/Outlook2k Config Issue