question

Post by Adso » Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:45:10

I have subscribed a news group called "alt.binaries.sound.mp3",but when I
want to see the messages, all can I see is a lot of hieroglyphics which I
suppose are sound files; how can I made them playable?? many thanks

1. Questions Questions Questions

I have a Windows NT 4.0 boax that is running Exchange 5.5. I wish to upgrade
the box to Win2K Server and Exchange 2K.  My problem is that I want to
format the system.  What are the reccomended steps for keeping the
information store and recreating the user accounts? Would I export the
mailboxes and then import into a new server... how about setting the
permission on the boxes?

Thanks so much for the help

2. Using old information stores

3. Question: Long shutdown times after installing Exchange - curiosity question

4. Internet Mail Connector & Dial-Up ISP w/Exchange 4.0

5. Distribution List (group) question, Simple question I think

6. Installing additional Exchange Servies

7. Outlook Security question... quick question

8. Using OWA from Russia

9. Exchange Newbie Question account/storage question.

10. offile question Question

11. Questions Questions

12. A Test Question do you have a question

13. Outlook 98 Question (Autosignature & Internet Headers Question)