Import/Export From/In PAB

Post by Abdon RAZA » Fri, 15 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

Import/Export  From/In PAB

I'm using Microsoft Exchange Under Windows 95.

I want to Import/Export datas  From/Into PAB (Personal Adress Book)
What should I do ?

For example : I have already about 100 datas (e-mail or fax list) in
ascii format with delimeters (from Excel, Access or whatever).
I spent a lot of time to Import those datas into PAB. Noway !!

And the same problem if I want to export datas from PAB.

Thanks in advance
Regards - Abdon

1. Import/Export From/In PAB

Hi everyone,

I'm using Microsoft Exchange Under Windows 95.

I want to Import/Export datas  From/Into PAB (Personal Adress Book)
What should I do ?

For example : I have already about 100 datas (e-mail or fax list) in
ascii format with delimeters (from Excel, Access or whatever).
I spent a lot of time to Import those datas into PAB. Noway !!

And the same problem if I want to export datas from PAB.

Thanks in advance
Regards - Abdon

2. opening other mailboxes while logged on as Admin

3. Exchange 2000 OWA

4. Need public address book from a 5.5 backup

5. How to pass mailbox name as a parameter to owa in URL (E5.5 and OWA)

6. PAB file import/export???