Mail delivery problem

Post by Eddie Terr » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 05:52:52

Why do I keep getting this message when I try to send email. I am using the
administrator account. I reran the internet connection wizard after this message,
but there is still no change. Thanks for your help in advance.

-Eddie Terry

      Subject:  test
      Sent:     6/15/2001 4:12 PM

assistance, contact your system administrator.
            <yes-01.yeshouston.com #5.7.1>

Mail delivery problem

Post by Neil Harriso » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:44:57

It sound like you routing in the internet connection setup
is wrong.Check to see use DNS to send message and not host
name is used.If correct check to see DNS records in dial
up connecton are correct

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Why do I keep getting this message when I try to send

email. I am using the
Quote:>administrator account. I reran the internet connection

wizard after this message,
>but there is still no change. Thanks for your help in
advance.

>-Eddie Terry

>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.

recipient.  For