Looking for ListServ Software

Post by Carl Truszynsk » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,  we're looking for software that will manage a ListServ on our Exchange
mail server.  Anyone know of a ThirdParty app that does this and is database
(not textfile) based?

Looking for ListServ Software

Post by Chris Scharf » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:39:25 -0400,  "Carl Truszynski"

>Hi,  we're looking for software that will manage a ListServ on our Exchange
>mail server.  Anyone know of a ThirdParty app that does this and is database
>(not textfile) based?

Check the resources link below for a list of list servers which
integrate with Exchange.

--
Chris Scharff, MVP-Exchange
Senior Systems Consultant

Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
E-Mail Resource Guide:
http://www.mail-resources.com/resources/search.cgi

Looking for ListServ Software

Post by David De Backe » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

You can check NTP Software ListManager.

with the Marketing Add on you can use databases to store your targets for
mailings. I'm not 100% sure but have a look at

www.ntpsoftware.com/listmanager

btw it's the ONLY list server that fully integrates within MS Exchange...
All the other ones use their own SMTP servers or are perl based ( good but
if you wanna stay in the MS world...)

David.

Quote:> Hi,  we're looking for software that will manage a ListServ on our