MSExchange 5.5 / Relay problem

Post by <i.. » Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:00:00

My clients use e few different methods to connect to the Exchange server.
This means that different IP-addresses need to connect to ES. The version is
Exchange 5.5 and servicepack 3 for MSExchange is installed.  WinNT is
configured with SP6a.

Question:  How do i prevent unallowed relay (SPAM RELAY)?

Please reply in these newsgroups...

Michel Schuurman

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:00:00

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/exchange/relay.asp

> My clients use e few different methods to connect to the Exchange server.
> This means that different IP-addresses need to connect to ES. The version is
> Exchange 5.5 and servicepack 3 for MSExchange is installed.  WinNT is
> configured with SP6a.

> Question:  How do i prevent unallowed relay (SPAM RELAY)?

> Please reply in these newsgroups...

> Michel Schuurman

group).

Kirill

1. MSExchange 5.5 / Relay problem

My clients use e few different methods to connect to the Exchange server.
This means that different IP-addresses need to connect to ES. The version is
Exchange 5.5 and servicepack 3 for MSExchange is installed.  WinNT is
configured with SP6a.

Question:  How do i prevent unallowed relay (SPAM RELAY)?

Please reply in these newsgroups...

Michel Schuurman

2. How Do You Tell If You Have Standard Or Enterprise Exchange?

3. Dispatch on the Exchange Server?

4. Outlook 2000 can't find outlook.ost

5. Upgrade from MSExchange 5.5 Standard version to MSExchange 5.5 Enterprise version

6. Adding Exchange Server in another country

7. Anti Relay in MSExchange 5.5

8. ! How to secure open relay in MSExchange 5.0?

9. MSExchange.ACLObject and MSExchange.ACE Wrong ProgID

10. Autoprint of MSExchange 5.0/5.5