Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

Post by <j.. » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

  I seem to have a problem with Outlook 98 when someone tries to view
another persons calendar. (This problem only happens on one
workstation/user). All other workstations/users works properly. (i.e.
viewing others calendars)

  When the user enters info in his calendar, and when another user, who
has access to that persons calendar, they can't view any appointments or
titles. If they click on a time, thinking it is open, they, user who is
viewing the others calendar, gets a message stating that there is a
conflict in the persons calendar.

 Basically, Outlook sees that there is an appointment, but the user
can't view the titles, the calendar is simply blank on the person who is
viewing the other persons calendar.

  I changed the settings to allow the user full access to the other
persons calendar, still no go...

  Any ideas?

John

1. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

[...]

2. NT Backup failure and EXCH 5 SP1

3. Oulook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendar

4. Microsoft Exchange 2000 Mailbox move with maintaining the Netbios name

5. Outlook 98 able to view Mac Outlook calendars?

6. Suggested RAM

7. How do I show Mulible Calendars in one View in Outlook 97/98

8. What you need is a Publicity Agent!

9. View Calendars of others or a group in Outlook 2002

10. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

11. OUtlook 98 Calendar and Web Access Calendar Problems

12. View Others calendar from 5.5 to 2000

13. Publish Calendar for Others to View