Exchange Address Book Admin

Post by Matt Stor » Tue, 01 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me if an application exists to allow me to manage ie.
export/import address lists from Exchange v4 into other applications ?
Also, how do I get IE 3.0 address book to use my Exchange personal address
book ? Do I have to keep them separate ?

One last thing, does anyone know of an application which allows me to do
personalised mailshots via email ie. allows me to send an email to a group
of people but with the body text of the document personalised to the
recepient e.g. "Dear <customer name>"

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt Storr

1. Exchange Address Book Admin

Can anyone tell me if an application exists to allow me to manage ie.
export/import address lists from Exchange v4 into other applications ?
Also, how do I get IE 3.0 address book to use my Exchange personal address
book ? Do I have to keep them separate ?

One last thing, does anyone know of an application which allows me to do
personalised mailshots via email ie. allows me to send an email to a group
of people but with the body text of the document personalised to the
recepient e.g. "Dear <customer name>"

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt Storr

2. Event 1111

3. 550 relaying mail to domain.com is not allowed ???

4. Cannot access address book view in Exchange Admin

5. hide mailbox

6. Offline Address Book -- Exchange 5.5 Outlook Offline Address Book -- Any way to get this back

7. Distribution Lists and Reply-To addresses

8. Exchange Address Book and Windows Address Book

9. Offline Address Book -- Exchange 5.5 Outlook Offline Address Book -- Any way to get this back

10. Global Address Book Admin Rights

11. Letting other Clients admin ADDRESS BOOK