How To: Determining duration from first message to the response to that message

How To: Determining duration from first message to the response to that message

Post by Rusty Weis » Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:15:24

The goal is to create a database, for Access, Excel ( comma delimited flat
file ), or some other out of the box format, of first responder times from
when an email of a particular subject ( and therefore conversation thread )

is sent.

I am open for any suggestions including very high level solutions to
rewriting the Outlook client and all in between *chortle*

We are running 2K domain / Exchange2K / Office XP clients.

Thank you all

Rusty

1. Outlook doesn't show new messages unless you open an existing message first

Client: Outlook 2002 with SP2 on Win2K Prof PCs

Server:  Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on WinNT 4.0 SP6a

Some of our Clients do not receive new messages unless
they open an existing message in their mailbox or open up
a new message, then the messages are shown in their
mailbox.  Has anyone experienced this and knows why it's
happening?  It does not happen to all clients, it's
sporadic.  All clients are Outlook.  We rebooted the
server and it seemed to be OK for a while, but then began
popping up again.

2. fail to login as guest to puplic folders of exchange 5.5

3. How to determine first server status

4. Help Please reply :-(

5. How to determine First Server

6. IMC event 4099: no non-delivery reports anymore...

7. How to determine wich is the first installation server

8. Exchange V5.0 Admin and Office97

9. HOWTO: Determine read/unread status of associated messages

10. How to determine the delivery address of an email message

11. Is there a way to determine IP/Name of computer that submitted message via MAPI

12. Determining internal recepients of external messages

13. How to determine sender of outbound message