How do I know if mail box has been deleted

How do I know if mail box has been deleted

Post by Jas Sing » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:58:51

When I delete the user from the active directory. does
that delete his mail box from the exchange and how can I
check that if his mail box has bee deleted or not.. if
mail box does exist then how can I delete it.

1. I am having trouble installing the internet mail service

I get the regular exchange server to work no problem

But when I install the internet mail service it does not seem to work
correctly.

I can not send or receive email using eudora or any pop 3 client.

When i go to check mail it says invalid user name or password.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thank you!

2. How to block e-mails

3. Cannot Delete E-mails in Delete Mail Box

4. Schedule + Problem with Exchange version 5.0

5. I am having emails bounce

6. Delivery Receipts

7. I am having trouble connecting to my exchange server at home using TCP-Ip

8. Out Of Office Assistant

9. Scheduling Delete Box purge of deleted mail from server

10. I am having the same problem.

11. I am having problems with Exchange Server 5.0 setup

12. Dynamic CDO profiles: What am I doing wrong?

13. Am I doing this right?