Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Post by Ian Tedridg » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Help Help Help, This is really starting to bug me.

I'm trying to set up exchange with newsfeeds / newsgroups from our ISP.

The connection to our ISP has been made, and a list of available newsgroups
downloaded.

When trying to create an active list of newsgroups, keep getting the same
error message of "Error occurred while trying to create public folder", i am
assuming this is where the active list is being saved to.

Can anybody Help

Ian

1. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Help Help Help, This is really starting to bug me.

I'm trying to set up exchange with newsfeeds / newsgroups from our ISP.

The connection to our ISP has been made, and a list of available newsgroups
downloaded.

When trying to create an active list of newsgroups, keep getting the same
error message of "Error occurred while trying to create public folder", i am
assuming this is where the active list is being saved to.

Can anybody Help

Ian

2. Q155216 How to move Exchange to a new computer

3. Newsfeed / Newsgroup Setup

4. OWA Anonymous Public Folder Access

5. Outlook 2000's Internet Newsgroups Folder and Exchange 5.5 Newsfeed

6. Upgraded to Windows 2000 server, now clients can't log in remotely...

7. How to setup Newsgroup with Exchange 5.5

8. Active Directory Connector Connection Agreement question?????

9. MS Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

10. Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

11. How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

12. how to setup newsgroup in exchange server?

13. Pull Newsfeed setup to download news from External News Server