How to send email to external email address

How to send email to external email address

Post by Ali » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:08:33

I am using window2000 server and exchange2k plz can any
one help me how can i configure it to send email on
internet. I am new on exchange2k i will be thankfull.

How to send email to external email address

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:46:47

Heres a link that might help:

Mark Fugatt
Exchange 2000 MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com

Quote:> I am using window2000 server and exchange2k plz can any
> one help me how can i configure it to send email on
> internet. I am new on exchange2k i will be thankfull.

How to send email to external email address

Post by Ali » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:47:17

Thankx Mike
  but still i am facing problem coz i don't have any
register domain name and still my organization don't want
that name. We are using LAN and want to communicate with
outer world using our mail module. We have static IP
address. Plz help me in this regard.

How to send email to external email address

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 02:15:34

You need a registered domain name.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange 2000 MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com

Quote:> Thankx Mike
>   but still i am facing problem coz i don't have any
> register domain name and still my organization don't want
> that name. We are using LAN and want to communicate with
> outer world using our mail module. We have static IP
> address. Plz help me in this regard.

1. Getting NDR errors when sending emails to some external email addresses

Hi Folks,
    A user replied to an email and she got this error message "The
destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name
Service (DNS)."  A tried NSLOOKUP on our authoritative DNS server and I am
getting a "non-existent domain" error message.  I connected to a random
external name server and I can get through.  Any ideas?

2. Mail Essentials

3. Deny sending email to one external email address or domain

4. E2K Public Folder issues

5. double email sending through exchange to external email addresses

6. Can I install JUST OWA for Exchange 2000...

7. installing store onto a network drive

8. Outlook 2002 not forwarding email to external email address

9. Forward email to another (external) email address

10. Forwarding copies of all email to external email address

11. Automatic Forwarding emails to an external email address

12. EX5.5: forward incoming emails to an external email address