accessing outlook web access

Post by suchi » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:31:05

Hi,

we have two mail systems exchange and lotus notes. The five lotus notes
users wants to access only one mail box through outlook web access which
created on exchange with different
rights  (ex.*user- read & write access    second user-read access).

Pls tell me is it possible. If yes then give me the procedure how to do
it ?

1. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

I have noticed an intermittent problem when using Web Access to download
attachments.  I will get an error back stating that:

IE could not open the internet site.  The download file was not able to be
downloaded due to security settings or language or because the server was
unable to retrieve it.

Any clues on where to go with this would be great.  I have searched MS
database extensively and have found nothing of merit.

We are running Exchange 5.5 SP2 128 bit, NT 4.0 SP5 128 bit, Outlook 98, IE
4.0.

Thank you.
Matt

www.edencare.com

2. VPN Problems

3. Cannot access Outlook Web Access or any ASP files

4. Dissapearing folders on Exchange !??!?!?

5. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

6. Two Exchange2k servers

7. CANNOT ACCESS OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS BY THE MAIL SERVER THROUGH LINKSYS ROUTER

8. Anti Virus API major problems

9. problems accessing Outlook Web Access

10. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

11. Accessing Outlook Web Access from the internet

12. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

13. Accessing Outlook Web Access mailbox does not prompt for Domain name