Undeliverable mails and sender hiding

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:31:40

>i' m looking for a way to recognize from within an self-written
>appliation if
>a mail was undeliverable. Im using Microsofts MAPI, Outlook and
>Exchange.

Just read your own mailox. If there's a NDR in there the message was
undeliverable.

Quote:>Another problem in my application is that it should modify the sender of
>an email,
>so that a possible reply to the email is send to a third person.

Read the message, create a new message, and use the message body of
the 1st message as the body of the 2nd message. Address the 2nd
message to whoever you like.

Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP