CDO Public Folder Person and Contact - confused

CDO Public Folder Person and Contact - confused

Post by Saki » Wed, 21 May 2003 15:51:54

I think this is a simple question... (not for me ;) )

I am a little confused about
Outlook - Exchange - Public Folder and Contacts ...
when all this work together
and you trying to work with them .... ;)

As I see, there are many issues about this thing!!

When you want to create an new Person using CDO, many important
properties such as "Customer ID" for Outlook you can not use it through
CDO.Person

Another importand issue is that you can select a user-define field with
ADO but you can not search with using where statement

And finaly how can I see what properties in Exchange much with outlook's

TIA
Sakis

1. CDO Public Folder Person and Contact - confused

I think this is a simple question... (not for me ;) )

I am a little confused about
Outlook - Exchange - Public Folder and Contacts ...
when all this work together
and you trying to work with them .... ;)

As I see, there are many issues about this thing!!

When you want to create an new Person using CDO, many important
properties such as "Customer ID" for Outlook you can not use it through
CDO.Person

Another importand issue is that you can select a user-define field with
ADO but you can not search with using where statement

And finaly how can I see what properties in Exchange much with outlook's

TIA
Sakis

2. SERIOUS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

3. contact items from one persons personal folders to anothers contacts

4. I need help for Exchange Server 5.0 configuration

5. Permission Denied using CDO.Person to modify Contact item

6. Site Connector

7. CDO property tag for public folder appointment contact

8. CDO and attachments - encoding problem

9. Problems with new contacts in public folder via CDO

10. Extracting Contacts to Public Folder using CDO

11. Adding new contact to public folder with CDO

12. Help this confused person Please !

13. Updating Contacts in Another Person's Folder